Monday 12 October 2009

Audience Feedback


I posted my video on facebook, and asked some people for feedback. I got several responses, however my friends aren't fantastic at giving feedback or answering questions. but this is what they said. The general feeling was that the video was very well done, but nobody really told me i should change anything.


I also put the video on YouTube and Vimeo, and collected some responses from there. I also showed the video to my family and friends when they watched it, and asked them to show people they knew so i could get some decent feedback. Most people really liked the video, they said it was really good. One or two said it was alright but they didn't think it was anything special and a few people just said they didn't like it.
Unfortunately, nobody really told me any ways i could improve it, so the feedback may not prove to be very useful anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment